OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW
for Berks County College and University STUDENTS
Attention Berks County College students: We would like to see your art in our member show at Yocum Institute.
• Who can enter? Anyone enrolled in an art class (Fall 2019 or Spring 2020) at Albright, Alvernia, Kutztown, Penn State Berks, or RACC.
What is eligible? Artwork in any 2D medium (except no video or installations) embodying the theme: "Honoring women in the arts.”
Entries will be accepted October 1 through January 5. Download the prospectus for details.
"Honoring Women In The Arts" :
Dates for the February 2020
BAA membership show,
October 1 through January 5
•Delivery to Yocum Institute of winner's art work
February 12, 2-7pm
•Reception and award ceremony at Yocum Institute
February 16, 3-5pm
•Pick up of art work at Yocum Institute
March 23, 2-7pm
Student Prizes: all 5 winners will be included in the February member show plus:
• First Place - $200 PLUS a 1-year membership in Berks Art Alliance
• Second Place - $150 PLUS a 1-year membership in Berks Art Alliance
• Third Place - $100 PLUS a 1-year membership in Berks Art Alliance
• 2 Honorable Mentions - $50 each PLUS a 1-year membership in Berks Art Alliance
Yocum Institute for the Arts
3000 Penn Ave, West Lawn, PA 19609
(use Sinking Spring in your GPS)