OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW
for Berks County College and University STUDENTS
Attention Berks County College students: We would like to include your art in our member show at Yocum Institute.
• Who can enter? Anyone enrolled in an art class (November 2019 through February 2020) at Albright, Alvernia, Kutztown, Penn State – Berks, or RACC.
• Delivery to Yocum of “winners art work” February 12, 2020
What is eligible? Artwork in any medium (except no video or installations) embodying the theme: "Honoring women in the arts.”
Entries will be accepted November 1 through February 1. Download the PDF for details.
We will begin accepting entries in November and end early February. More information will e posted closer to the time. And you can download a PDF with complete information soon.
The dates for the February 2020
BAA membership show,
"Honoring Women In The Arts",
are as follows:
•Delivery to Yocum Institute of winners art work
February 12, 2-7pm
•Reception and award ceremony at Yocum Institute
February 16, 3-5pm
•Pick-up of art work at Yocum Institute
February 23, 2-7pm
Yocum Institute for the Arts
3000 Penn Ave, West Lawn, PA 19609
(use Sinking Spring in your GPS)
Student Prizes: all 5 winners will be included in the February member show plus:
• First Place - $200 PLUS a 1-year membership in Berks Art Alliance
• Second Place - $150 PLUS a 1-year membership in Berks Art Alliance
• Third Place - $100 PLUS a 1-year membership in Berks Art Alliance
• Honorable Mention 1 - $50 PLUS a 1-year membership in Berks Art Alliance
• Honorable Mention 2 - $50 PLUS a 1-year membership in Berks Art Alliance